- It is advisable to hand wash your garments at all time to maintain their shape and quality.
- Sort your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- Turn your garment inside out before washing.
- Always rinse your items in cold water before wearing to avoid any color runs.
- Avoid wearing denims/suede items with light colored items/accessories especially for the first few wears to prevent any colors transfer.
- If you are unsure of the maximum temperature of the garment, always be safe and wash with cold water.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use too much detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron prints and embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with whites and colored panels soaking for long periods.
- When exposed to air for prolonged periods, jewellery products might tarnish.
- Avoid touching perfume for jewellery.
- Gently wipe clean your jewellery after each wear.
STAY IN THE LOOP!
Join our mailing list now to enjoy 10% off your